Desk Sign - Dynamic, digital signage for flexible desks and workspaces
The Desk Sign basics (the ‘Vital Signs’, if you will):
- The device itself displays the status of the desk it’s mounted to, in real-time. There is a color-coded LED light bar, visible from any angle, that shows whether a desk is booked, available, in-use, or requires cleaning.
- Desk Sign displays the name of the employee who booked the desk,for the duration of their booking, whether they are working at the desk or have stepped out for lunch or a call.
- Desk Sign syncs with existing desk booking platforms, allowing users to book space in advance or make on-demand bookings using the Desk Sign itself.
- Employees manually check-in to Desk Sign using an existing RFID employee badge, touch screen check-in, or smartphone NFC authentication. Bookings can be automatically deleted and the desk made available if an employee does not check-in within a set duration of time after their booking starts.
- At the end of a booking, a “Requires Cleaning” status can be displayed and sent to Facilities Management, ensuring that only, and all of, the used desks are cleaned at the end of the day.
Flexible or hybrid work is the work of the future and is likely here to stay. At Embrava, we work to ease the transition to hybrid work and make it comfortable (and fun) for employees to return to the office – when they could be happily working from home.
Desk Sign makes it easy for employees to find each other in the office, locate available space, and feel ownership over their workspace. Having clear desk status displays and dynamic signage boosts productivity and reduces workplace friction, making the in-office experience more pleasant, easy and fun for employees. Implementing Desk Sign office-wide also allows companies to gather accurate, real-time usage data to assess how their space is actually being used, not just how it’s being booked.
Desk Sign is an essential component of a successful workplace strategy. You can learn more about Desk Sign at embrava.com or come chat with us on the show floor about how we might help you make flexible work, work.