Full Design Duties
Every lift and escalator system design should be developed in response to individual business or client objectives.
It's important to understand what your business wants to achieve by incorporating a lift or escalator, or refurbishing current transportation.
Essentially, the lift will manage the movement of passengers, goods and support services, including vehicle transportation, the facilitation of evacuation and firefighting.
If you're looking to replace, modernise or refurbish a lift or escalator, we can offer you independent specialist advice on the process you need to take.
How will the full design duties service help me?
- It gives you a full and comprehensive list of works that would be required
- Ensures works are carried out to a suitable standard and with equipment suitable for the application
- Ensures compliance with the latest standards
- Advises you on the types of contract available and recommends the type to be used
- We provide professional advice throughout the entire project
- We advise you on your obligations
- We witness test the completed works to ensure the work is complete
Our full design duties are available to clients across the UK, so please give our team a call if you would like to know more on 01206 399555, or send a message via our website.