The Workplace Data Census
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
The Workplace Data Census is an annual study to explore data collection trends to help inform workplace practitioners to support their approach. Mapping how organisations are capturing and utilising their data in today's workplace, we will deep dive into the current usage and output of this data. The findings from our survey and report will help inform business leaders in their decision-making and how to drive better organisation outcomes through their workplaces, technology, and experiences.
The survey is now LIVE! Participate in our survey to help shape the future of workplace experience and facilities management and receive a £50 discount code for Yo-Yo Desk, as well as the chance to win a FREE Yo-Yo Desk!
TAKE THE SURVEY
What data are organisations capturing?
- What are the most popular space and people data types?
- How important are these in the work you do?
- What systems are you using to capture them?
How does your organisation use data?
- Does it influence operational decisions e.g. cost reduction, service delivery?
- Can it improve employee engagement and workplace experience?
- What barriers exist to capturing data?
How are you placed with digital skills?
- Are your teams comfortable with handling data?
- Are you able to effectively use data to develop insight?
- How comfortable are you with presenting data to decision makers?
believe lack of investment is a barrier to making better use of workplace data
of respondents agree that they have the skills to analyse workplace data effectively
of respondents ranked cost management and employee engagement as data with the highest importance
Last year's report noted a shift toward property and FM professionals capturing more data typically associated with HR departments, but 2023's reports will examine how those trends have evolved as organisations settle on hybrid strategies and increased innovation in both hardware and software continue to make workplace data a huge focus for organisations moving forward.
Download the Workplace Data Census 2022.
Find out what is happening at The Workplace Event and why you cannot afford to miss three days of insights and content
Register for your free pass
Registration is open for the industry's most anticipated event dedicated to workplace and FM professionals.